By signing up as a dotSilver Partner you (further referred to as Partner) agree to be bound to the following set of rules (further referred to as Partnership Terms) established by dotSilver Dating Network (further referred to as dotSilver) and related to its partnership system (further referred to as dotSilver Partnership).
dotSilver thoroughly reviews all partnership applications and may conduct additional research about the applicant. dotSilver has the right to refuse application without explaining the reason. Every application is reviewed within five working days and final decision is made within 2 weeks in all cases.
Accepted dotSilver Partner may decide to install dotSilver specific code at his dating website, which will allow him to run a full featured dating service. Code snippets and installation guidelines are provided by dotSilver. All installation works are to be executed by dotSilver Partner on his own; may be requested from dotSilver as part of dotSilver technical support work however based upon dotSilver technical staff workload and goodwill; or may be ordered for additional fee to have priority in dotSilver tasksload and be able to receive individual dotSilver software modifications.
dotSilver Partner accepts the risk of taking part in Internet commerce and face any consequences that might mean including but not limited to:
- Refunds happening due to fraudulent orders.
- Chargebacks happening due to belated fraudulent order detection by dotSilver and/or third party payment systems dotSilver works with.
Partner sites members Policy
Under no circumstances can member profiles be submitted by persons other than those who's personal information those profiles contain (further referred to as profile owners).
Under no circumstances can any persons other than profile owners initiate profiles activity including but not limited to signing in into members accounts and using member facilities at dotSilver Partner site.
If dotSilver Partner is proved to violate these ground rules then dotSilver reserves right to apply one of penalties provided.
dotSilver Partnership Termination
If either side of this agreement decides to terminate the co-operation the following rules are applied:
- Account balance and reserve are paid out in a normal way during fiscal periods.
- Partner members' profiles database is not transferred in any way to the partner.
dotSilver Partner violating Partnership Terms automatically becomes subject to impose a penalty upon.
The following constitute violations of this Acceptable Use Policy:
These are penalty types which can be imposed upon a Partner in Partnership terms violation cases. dotSilver reserves the right for the final decision of which penalty and to what extent should be imposed on an individual basis.
- One time fine - Funds (amount may vary) nonrecoverably taken from partner account balance. If balance does not contain sufficient funds the fine is debited against future sales.
- Reserve rate modification - Increase/decrease of percentage of reserve amount being unreleased for a longer period than normal Partner sales.
- Partnership termination - termination of partner account without current account balance and reserve release.
Revisions of these Partnership Terms
dotSilver reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify these Partnership Terms and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted on our website, and shall be deemed to be effective upon such posting (without the requirement to bring the existence of a change or the content of the specific changes to the attention of the dotSilver Partners or the dotSilver Partners' sites members).